HD Repair Forum’s 2022 Advisory Board
The HD Repair Forum is a ground-breaking resource of news, events, and information that focuses specifically on the heavy- & medium-duty collision repair industry. Its mission is to bring together all stakeholders of this industry to address challenges, solve problems, and share ideas for the betterment of the industry.
The HD Repair Forum’s Advisory Board is a representative group of leadership throughout the North American collision repair market. The challenges and solutions that our services address are directly sourced from the industry and reviewed by the advisory board.
- Ray Chatfield, Owner, Truck Collision Services
- Will Cicalla, Owner, Big Wheels Body Shop
- Howard Elsenpeter, Body Shop Manager, Hoglund Body & Equipment, Inc.
- Dean Hancock, Course Facilitator, Collision Advice
- Ben Johnson, Fleet Manager, U.S. Operations, Gerber Collision
- Randy Johansson, Body Shop Manager, Rihm Kenworth
- Monte Lewis, President, Monte’s Repair Shop, Inc.
- Bernhard Obry, General Manager, Coach USA-Perfect Body
- Mark Polzin, President, Budget Truck & Auto
- Ed Rietman, Owner, K&R Truck Sales, Inc.
- Rodney Rowland, Body Shop Manager, Lakeside Trucks
- Chris Sterwerf, CFO/COO, Fairfield Auto & Truck Service
- James Svaasand, Vice President Collision Repair Operations & Development, Penske
- Brian Vesley, President, Valtek, Inc.
- GiGi Walker, Owner, Walker’s Auto Body & Fleet Repair
- Steve Wolfe, President, Diversified Body & Paint