2019 HD Repair Advisory Board
The HD Repair Forum is a ground-breaking resource with news, events, and market intelligence that focuses specifically on the heavy-duty/commercial collision repair industry. Its purpose is to bring together all stakeholders to address issues, solve problems, and share ideas for the betterment of the industry.
The HD Repair Forum Advisory Board is a representative group of leadership throughout the collision repair market. The challenges and solutions that our services cover for our audience are directly sourced from the industry and reviewed by the advisory board.
- Ray Chatfield, Owner, Truck Collision Services
- Howard Elsenpeter, Body Shop Manager, Hoglund Body & Equipment, Inc.
- Dean Hancock, Owner, Bob Johnson’s Truck & Body
- Fred Honore, Fleet Manager, U.S. Operations, Gerber Collision
- Monte Lewis, President, Monte’s Repair Shop, Inc.
- Wally Melia, Corporate Body Shop Manager, Houston Freightliner
- Mark Polzin, President, Budget Truck & Auto
- Ed Rietman, Owner, K&R Truck Sales, Inc.
- Rodney Rowland, Body Shop Manager, Lakeside Trucks
- Jason Shesky, President, Truck Zone
- Chris Sterwerf, CFO/COO, Fairfield Auto & Truck Service
- James Svaasand, Vice President Collision Repair Operations & Development, Penske
- Brian Vesley, Owner, Valtek, Inc.
- GiGi Walker, Owner, Walker’s Auto Body & Fleet Repair
- Steve Wolfe, President, Diversified Body & Paint