Welcome to Your New Heavy Duty Repair Resource!
Finally there is a dedicated source of focused information for those involved in collision repair work for large vehicles, primarily classes 5, 6, 7, and 8, including semis, buses, and RVs.
This HD Repair Community is where you will hear the latest news, tips, tactics, trends and best practices on how to run your shop more effectively and grow your business.
- Shop owners can expect business information that helps them run their business more efficiently and profitably.
- Managers will find information on human resource issues, lean production and the latest advancements in tooling and equipment.
- Technicians can learn the latest repair techniques from manufacturers and industry experts.
- Estimators and insurance professionals will be able to find information on estimating best practices as well as the procedures necessary for safe repairs.
HD Repair Forum offers numerous ways in providing this key information and helping you connect with the community:
- An annual conference with management and technical training programs
- Monthly E-newsletter that delivers information right to your desk
- Webinars on business, management, and repair procedures
- Videos showing tips and techniques that will help your business
- Dedicated social channels for the HD Repair community to share tips, tactics, best practices
If you want to keep up with the latest information and market intelligence on management & business opportunities, positioning your shop for growth, and staying up-to-date on the key technical issues for heavy duty repair, we encourage you to join the HD Repair Community.